Because of its privileged location between both the lake and the mountains, PDL, known as the reference the World over in the production of specialty papers, has long been aware of the environmental sensitivity of its position and its responsibility in helping to maintain the region.
In terms of investment, industrial performance and certification, the company has an active policy of sustainable development. PDL integrates the ecological dimension from the very conception of its papers.
In order to guarantee continuous improvements in quality, PDL made an investment of 950 K€ throughout the manufacturing process in 2017.
PDL, Papeteries du Leman
- Annual capacity: 45,000 metric tonnes
- Basis weight: from 10gsm to 70gsm
- 3 paper machines one of which is dedicated to baking papers
- 232 employees
- Export turnover: 74% in more than 40 countries
- Certified FSC®, PEFC, ISO 9001 and 14001 : 2015